Hodl Finance is building financial products that merge the best aspects of centralized and decentralized finance, combining community governance with a transparent and trustworthy foundation in order to facilitate constant innovation.
The HFT Token
The native token of Hodl Finance - $HFT token, will be hosted on the BSC network and will give holders access to key benefits within the Hodl Finance ecosystem; including the ability to access and unlock the newest perks and features, as well as, to vote on and implement governance proposals that will improve and optimize the platform as token holders see fit.
This potent combination between the power of the community consensus, along with the technical expertise of the team, creates a strong link of innovation and security. The best part? They have teamed up with Launchpool to offer this PuP for “free” to the Launchpool Community.
This Pop-up-Pool is free for all LPOOL holders who have already KYC’d on the Launchpool platform! To be eligible for participation and to secure your spot, please make sure you are taking part in our Gleam Campaign. Also, make sure that you have some BUSD in your wallet (we expect it to be less than 5 BUSD) to pay for the BSC gas fees. Please note that the maximum amount of $LPOOL that can be staked is 500 — in order to make it fair for everyone within the Community.
Deposits will begin on Monday, November 1st, with staking starting shortly after on Tuesday, November 2nd.
The staking period will last until Sunday, November 7th, at which time the claim window will begin. The claim window will last for three days, and closes on Wednesday, November 10th ahead of the $HFT token distribution.
HFT tokens will be released in line with the Hodl Finance vesting schedule: 25% of the allocation will be distributed on November 11th, with the remaining 75% being linearly vested over a 3 month period.
Interested in participating, and want to learn more about Hodl Finance?
About HODL Finance
Hodl Finance merges centralized and decentralized finance to create a sustainable ecosystem for constant innovation. By combining the best aspects of community governance and a transparent foundation, the growth of the community and ecosystem is ensured.
Launchpool leverages communities, knowledge, expertise, contacts and capital to provide crypto projects with the best possible start to life, maximising their chances for success in this fast moving & dynamic space.